Fiori Front-End Server 2020 installation on SAP S/4 HANA
I will explain how to install Fiori Front-End Server 2020 in SAP S/4 HANA 2020.
In an environment where all screens must be viewed on a mobile device as the mobile era comes, Fiori has changed the UI based on HTML5 to respond accordingly.
- Fiori that SAP refers to is HTML5 that is actually used in UI technology.
Fiori <= SAPUI5 <= HTML5
HTML5 is an HTML language that users can implement in any environment (mobile, tablet, PC environment).
There is a limit to coping with the UI environment with the SAPGUI used on a PC in a situation where the mobile environment is growing.
Announcing Fiori, we are responding to various user environments.
That is, Fiori = HTML5. To put this descriptively, SAP Fiori’s UI (User Interface) technology is SAPUI5.
This SAPUI5 is HTML5 at SAP (UI Development Toolkit for HTML5).
2. It connects the user environment UI (User Interface) and SAP ERP, and
the SAP Gateway plays the role of intermediary communication.
3. Let’s take a quick look at Fiori’s System Architecture.
Fiori’s structure differs from other WAS (Web Application Server) WebLogic and Zeus Web Server.
Frond-End Server is on top of the SAP AS ABAP Stack.
4. Currently, installing the Frond-end System and Backend System are installed on one server.
In the actual operating environment, the Frond-end System and Backend System are separated and installed.
It should be configured to handle Web Browser (IE, Chrome, Safari) requests with load balancing for Client requests.
5. Now, we will install Fiori on S/4 HANA2020 in earnest.
The Maintenance Optimizer function of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 has been moved to SAP Support.
The URL below is the address.
6. Choose to install S/4 HANA 2020
Choose additional SAP Fiori Front-End Server 2020.
7. It is a software component after installing S/4 HANA 2020 for the first time.
No add-on has been installed.
8. Now log in to Client 000 with SAPGUI and use Transaction Code: SAINT
I will add-on Fiori.
9. Enter Transaction SAINT and upload the downloaded Stack.xml file.
10. Click Continue to proceed with the Fiori Add-on.
11. Now Fiori Front-End Server 2020 for S/4HANA add-on has completed normally.
12. Create Clinet 100. Log in with Client 000
Transaction Code: SCCLN
Client copy is executed using SCCLN.
13. Initial setting is performed after S/4 HANA Installation.
Transaction Code: Performed in SU25.
14. Now perform Fiori Activation on S/4 HANA 2020.
- Restart SAP Servie (executed command by stopsap, startsap)
15. After logging in to Client 100, execute transaction STC01 and enter the list.
Select and run SAP_GW_FIORI_ERP_ONE_CLNT_SETUP.
16. Execute Transaction STC01 by selecting SAP_FIORI_FOUNDATION_S4 from the list.
17. Next, execute Transaction STC01 and select SAP_FIORI_CONTENT_ACTIVATION in the list select and run.
18. To access the Fiori screen, execute T-code: /n/UI2/FLP to connect.
19 . You can connect directly to the URL below.