SAP HANA 2.0 Database Installation
I will explain the installation of SAP HANA DB.
1. Download SAP HANA DB.
First, go to the SAP Software Download Center. To access the URL below, you must have a Service Market Place access ID starting with S000* to download the necessary software.
You can download the download location by following the path below
SAP IN-MEMORY (SAP HANA ) > HANA PLATFORM EDITION > SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION > SAP HANA PLATFORM EDIT. 2.0 > INSTALLATION
Download with HANA 2.0 SPS05.
2. Extract the downloaded HANA DB file.
Unzip 51054623.ZIP to unzip it.
3.HANA DB will be installed. There are two installation methods, GUI mode and Command Line.
Run ./hdbstupi for GUI mode and ./hdbinst for command line.
4. Execute ./hdbinst to execute with the command line
5. I get an error saying that Compat-sap-c++9 does not exist. Additional installation is required for Red Hat Linux.
6. Additional information to be installed is displayed in the SAP Note, and the installation proceeds according to the contents of the SAP notes.
7. rpm -i command to install additional c++9.
Also install additional rpm -i libatomic-4.8.5.
8. # Check if the installation was successful with the rpm -q compat-sap-c++-9 libatomic command.
9. Run ./hdbinst again to perform HANA DB installation
10.To select Install new system, select 1 to install new.
11. Enter basic information. Enter information such as Host name, SID: HAD, Instance number: 10, etc.
12.Select Single_container #1.
Select Multiple_containers to select multiple_containers in case of 4 nodes
Here, in the case of single_container, when there is 1 server, and when there are multiple servers
13. Enter the default installation location of HANA DB.
Data Area : /hana/data/HAD
Log Area : /hana/log/HAD
14. System account enters password
15. Finally, if you are asked if there is anything to change, type Y when asked if this is correct and the installation will be performed.
16. This is the screen where the HANA 2.0 installation proceeds and the installation is finally completed.
17.After the installation is complete, log in as the <SID>adm user and check if the process is running normally with the HDB info command.