SAP S/4 HANA 1909 Installation (HANA 2.0 Install)
In order to install S/4 HANA 1909, install SUSE Linux 12, install HANA DB 2.0, and then install S/4 HANA 1909.
- Installation of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4
- Installation of HANA DB 2.0 SPS04
- Installation of S/4 HANA 1909
How to install SUSE Linux will be explained simply because the image is not captured.
And I will install HANA DB 2.0 SPS04.
- Installation of SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications 12 SP4
How to install is not difficult. Because there is a manual that explains how to install in detail on the screen ㅎㅎ
The installation instructions for SUSE 12 and 15 are described in detail in the attached file below.
SAP Notes 1944799 – SAP HANA Guidelines for SLES Operating System
- After installation of SUSE Linux 12 SP4 is complete, it is necessary to simply set up additional network, firewall, FTP services, etc.Firewall settings are temporarily set to Disable Firewall Automatic Starting.
However, the firewall setting must be performed by Enable Firewall Automatic Starting. Otherwise, you will not be able to use SUSE Linux by any hackers.
In order to connect as root by FTP, you must delete root in /etc/ftpusers to connect as root.
This also removes root in order to install it, so please restore it when installation is complete.
This is the result screen executed with command> df in SUSE Linux.
You can check the capacity allocated for /hana, /sapmnt, /usr/sap
- I will installation of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04.
Download the latest file of SAP HANA DB and unzip it with unzip.
- When extracted, the SAP_HANA_DATABASE folder is created. Change Directory (cd) command
Go to and run ./hdbinst. In this case, you must run as root.
- In the installed option, select Production # 1.
6. In the option to install HANA DB, enter the necessary information such as sidadm password and UID.
Here, set Maximum Memory Allocation. Because HANA DB and S / 4 HANA are installed together on one server, the HANA DB global allocation limit is set.
- Enter SID and Instance Number of HANA DB.
8.HANA DB 2.0 has been successfully installed.
9.Now install HANA Client 2.0. Extract the HANA Client.
10.After unzipping, go to SAP_HANA_CLIENT. And run hdbinst.
Again, you must run as root.
- Change the installation location to /hana/hdbclient.
- After installation is complete, check if you can connect normally using HANA Studio.
13. To upgrade from HANA DB SP04 to Reviesion 46, decompress with SAPCAR.
(HANA 2.00.40 => 2.00.46)
14. To update HANA DB, run hdbupd with root privileges.
16. Select HVH and Verion 2.0, which are the DB names for the DB Revision update.
17. Enter the System password and select y.
18. If the following message appears, it is a screen where the update was successfully pigmented.
19. You can check the history of the HANA DB version.