Installation of SAP S/4 HANA 1909 (S/4 HANA Install)
In order to install S/4 HANA 1909, install SUSE Linux 12, install HANA DB 2.0, and then install S/4 HANA 1909.
- Installation of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4
- Installation of HANA DB 2.0 SPS04
- Installation of S/4 HANA 1909
- Unzip the Software Provision Manager to install S/4 HANA.
I am missing the command below and add -xvf to uncompress it.
SAPCAR –xvf SWPM20SP05_2-80003424.SAR
- After unzipping, go to cd SWPM. Then run sapinst as root.
You must log in as the root user and perform sapinst.
- Enter the IP and host full name in the c:\windows\system32\drivers \ etc \ host file on your personal pc.
- As the Software Provision Manager version is upgraded, the option to install with the Web Browser is configured by default. Go to the URL below in Chrome.
Then enter root and password.
- The screen to actually start SAP S / 4 HANA appears.
The path is SAP S / 4 HANA 1909-> SAP HANA Database-> Installation-> Application Server ABAP-> Standard System-> Standard System.
- Choose Custom.
7. Enter System Parameter information. SAP System ID (SID): Enter HVH
Below is an error. Why do i get an error? The reason is that the same SID already exists on one server and this error occurs.
I will enter HANA DB SID: HVH, S/4HANA SID: HEV.
- Enter the SAP System Domain Name. Here, enter com.
9.When installing S/4 HANA, enter the master password for all users.
The passwords entered here are the same for all users’ passwords, such as OS sidadm and DDIC.
- S/4 HANA enters HANA DB information to access HANA DB.Enter password information for DB host, Instance Number, DB SID, and SYSTEM.
- It asks for the location of the downloaded SAR to install Kernel on sapmnt.
12.This screen asks for the location to install SAPHOSTAGENT.
13. Enter the password and user ID of sapadm.
14. We do not install SAP LiveCache because we only install S / 4 HANA purely here.
So I don’t select the part to check.
- To install the SAP Client, select the location of the files bundled by the SAR in the Client.S
16. Now select the Export directory location that contains all the data of S/4 HANA.
17. S/4 Enter the password of SAPHAANDB, which is the DB Schema information for installing HANA DB.
18. When connecting S/4 HANA and HANA DB, this option is to select how to use the DB connection information. Basically,
select the method of saving the DB connection information in the HANA Secure User Store.
19. Option to change DB information by modifying parameter information of HANA DB.
20. SAP Enter the information of NetWeaver’s PAS (Primary Application Serer) and ASCS (ABAP System Central Service).
Enter the information as PAS: 00, ASCS: 01. to change DB information by modifying parameter information of HANA DB.
- Enter the password for webadm, the user of SAP Web Dispatcher.
22. If Solution Manager 2 is installed, this registers the SLD (System Landscape Directory). You do not need to register in SLD now, or you can register SLD after installation.
Here, select No SLD destination.
- It is to create Access Control List of Message Server. It is good to create for security, but there is a hassle of registering an IP, Hostname, etc to block access and allow it, so it is not selected here.
24. It is an option to install Web Dispatcher and Gateway in addition to ASCS, but we will not install them.
25. This is to create the Security Profile parameter, but it is to add not to skip.
26. Deleting the SAPINST group after installing SAP S/4 HANA. The default selection is done as it is and proceeds to the next.
27. Review the last entered parameter information, and if there is any content to be modified, select the check box in front of the parameter to be modified.
Here, the parameter information entered now is left as it is and installation starts.
- Now the installation begins in earnest.
29. The installation of S / 4 HANA 1909 completed normally. Installation will be completed, depending on the H / W specification, but it seems to take around 2:20 on a machine with 2 CPUs and 128GB of memory.
30. It is the information of SAP S/4 HANA Component after installation. The Support Package and Front End Server have not been installed yet. Only S/4 HANA 1909 is installed.
31. It was the most curious question, but it is the usage of memory using HANA Studio to install S/4 HANA and find out how much HANA DB memory is required.
The used memory is 78% and the peak memory used is 97%.
The current Global_allocation_limit that HANA DB can use maximum is 90GB.
In other words, if the memory of the HANA DB is 100 GB, you can install the S/4 HANA 1909 enough.