Client Copy for S/4 HANA 1709
I will explain how to make Client Copy in SAP S / 4 HANA 1709.
The method for Client Copy in SAP ERP 6.0 EHP8 or earlier SAP R / 3 is the same. It is not so difficult, and after creating a new client, you need to modify the parameters to log in as SAP * / pass and log in as the newly created Client.
1. In Transaction SCC4, Client 000 -> Client 100 needs to define Client to copy.
2. Transaction SALE creates a Logical System.
3. Transaction Assign the Logical System created in SALE to Client 100.
4. You must change the value of the parameter to log in to the newly created Client 100.
login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 1 => 0 : Change value
5. Log in to the newly created Client 100 with sap * / pass.
6. To perform Local Client Copy, execute Transaction SCCL to perform Copy.
7. For Client Copy, copy using ALE information of FI and set RFC interface.
8. The contents of Client Copy are displayed. Customizing Data, User Data, etc. are displayed.
9. Local Client Copy completed normally.